Case study: Internationalization of eLearning
Smart. Cooperative. Strategic.
Delivering eLearning to 90,000 employees in 15 countries and 11 languages. All with one small core team. Impossible? Not at all! Read this case study and discover how the Coop Group made the strategic decision to switch its authoring tool, enabling it to make better use of synergies within the Group and optimize cooperation. Increasing quantity and improving quality with less effort and lower costs.
The facts at a glance
The case study answers the following questions.
- What challenges does an international group face with eLearning?
- How do you work collaboratively in eLearning?
- How do you manage international assets?
- What does effective internationalization look like?
- How can eLearning encourage employees to identify with a company?
- Which authoring tool makes internationalization a breeze?
Retail and wholesale, production
To internationalize eLearning for employees in 15 countries
over 90,000 employees throughout Europe
ongoing since 2017