Comprehensive eLearning service
Benefit from personalized expert support
Would you like to introduce an eLearning project, but limited resources are holding you back? Outsource the entire process, or just certain parts, so you can concentrate on your core business. Increase your efficiency and reduce your costs. Reap the benefits of efficient processes, high-quality training content, and satisfied specialists and stakeholders.
Achieve your goals with a customized eLearning strategy that combines state-of-the-art formats, methods, and tools. Enjoy efficient processes, fast creation times, and a smooth rollout.
Outsource the creation of online courses, graphics, videos, animations and quizzes as well as the dubbing and translation of your eLearning content into over 50 languages for maximum skill development.
Let experts manage strategic and organizational aspects such as participant and trainer management, training organization, content preparation, rollout, and training monitoring.
Expert Corporate Academy
We’ve been developing and implementing our blended learning strategy since 2012, using Knowledgeworker Create to deliver our content. chemmedia brings a professional approach to our large-scale eLearning projects such as onboarding, offering flexible project management and rapid implementation of high-quality courses. The team is always there for us, providing tailor-made solutions and outstanding service. A big thank you!
Say goodbye to:
- High costs
- Lack of specialist knowledge
- Distraction from your core competencies
- Limited scalability
- Additional risks
- Possible inefficiencies
Reap the benefits of:
- Demonstrable cost reductions
- Access to expert knowledge
- Defined, proven processes
- Agile collaboration
- Fast responses to market changes
- Risk minimization
- Improved service quality
- Increased competitiveness
- Business flexibility
- Focusing on your core business
Successful eLearning projects
From 0 to 100 in just four months
How automated escalation processes, course creation, adaptive rollouts, and global digital compliance training evaluations were introduced in just four months
An international automotive group had just four months to train 150,000 employees worldwide on compliance topics in a legally compliant and verifiable manner. It wanted to adapt the training to the individuals’ previous knowledge and position in the company, create, roll out and evaluate corresponding online courses, and achieve the highest possible completion rate.
- Requirements for the LMS and LCMS defined
- IT and design guidelines established
- Responsibilities and content templates firmly defined, as well as standardized and automated rollout and management processes, including different escalation levels
- 60% reduction in workload compared to previous customer projects due to collaborative working
- Course completion rate of 98.5% due to adaptive learning methods
- Customer support ticket rate reduced to 0.32% through didactically well planned, easy-to-understand course design
Developing specialists while conserving resources
How lateral movers at different companies are being trained to become specialists via a single learning platform
The Saxon State Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labor and Transport was looking for ways to promote digital learning to help train and retain skilled workers, especially in small and micro-enterprises. It was looking for projects that would make a lasting contribution to strengthening the competitiveness of the Saxon economy. The textile industry is considered one of the state’s most important economic sectors, and has a long history in the Free State of Saxony. However, it is almost impossible for micro- and small enterprises to develop their own digital training products alongside their day-to-day business.
- Needs analysis, evaluation, and development of a concept
- Development of high-quality, digitally supported educational content in the form of 40 online courses in simple language, presented in an understandable, modern, and interactive way
- Creation of a digital learning platform that also supports specialists in their day-to-day work
- Low-threshold, simple and free access
- Companies in the sector were involved in the development of new specialist content
- The project has increased the attractiveness and boosted the image of the Saxon textile industry and its various professions
50% faster onboarding
How Fressnapf supports new employees through their first six months, takes the pressure off store management, and strengthens identification
Like any retail company, Fressnapf Tiernahrungs GmbH relies on loyal, satisfied and above all well-trained employees who are able to offer customers the best possible service and outstanding advice. Its goal was to create a standardized digital onboarding process for use across 12 countries that would motivate employees, make them feel part of Fressnapf, and help them identify more strongly with the company.
- Onboarding process structured into three phases with clear learning objectives and defined learning time investments
- Didactic concept established
- Approx. 40 online courses created in 9 languages
- Digital onboarding combined with practical exercises tailored to the process
- Success assessments and continuous evaluation through feedback forms
- 50% time reduction for the respective store managers over the onboarding period
- Improved employee loyalty right from the outset
Senior Blended/Adaptive-Learning Expert
In today’s world, eLearning is becoming more and more complex. This makes it all the more important for us to have an innovative and reliable partner who keeps pace with the times. We have been benefiting from chemmedia AG’s excellent ideas and professional approach for more than 15 years. Together, we provide our learners with tailor-made eTraining courses that maximize learning outcomes. A big thank you to chemmedia for all their help and support over the years!
Nine steps for successful staff training
Well-trained employees are a valuable asset for your company. They have the specialist knowledge and skills they need to work effectively and productively. Planning an employee training course requires a certain structure and good preparation.
How to start:
- Analyze demand
- Set objectives
- Develop training content
- Select suitable training methods
- Set a schedule
- Create training material
- Conduct training courses
- Get feedback
- Performance review